- Functional training allows you to utilise more than one plane of movement, incorporating all more than one muscle group to complete most exercises, making your workout more efficienThis type of workout
- Challenges you because a lot of the movements are unpredictable. You know the definition of insanity right? Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. If you keep doing the same movements over and over again, your body will get used to it and you’ll hit a plateau. Plateaus are the worst.
- This style of training can be programmed to be beneficial for a specific sport that you are training for? Functional fitness training can enhance your skills in your chosen sport.
- Functional fitness training has massive core-strengthening benefits, because it engages the body’s core stabilising and balancing muscles. These types of exercises put less wear and tear on your muscles and joints, and help improve coordination, balance, and stability.
- It’s fun, full body workout. There are so many different pieces of equipment to try out and experiment with. Variety!
At Func Fitness the majority of our classes cater for any person of any fitness level, from the elite sportsperson to the first timer, we can progress and regress any movement to allow everyone to feel safe and confident that they will benefit whilst being motivated by others within the group to achieve there goal whatever that may be.
We make training fun and challenging and not a chore, we have the best variety of classes available under one roof with our 7 different styles of classes, we cater for everyone and our classes wont bore you.
Check out our schedule at www.func.net.au, and join the team working together for everyones goals.