Hope you all have had a great week and have been soaking up the rays whenever we get a break from this rain!
This last month has been an extremely busy month for us here at Func. We are busting at the seams to tell you all of our exciting projects planned for the next couple of months. More details to follow very soon…!
Thank you Func Crew for making each day very fun for us. 🙂 Let us know if you have any questions by popping them below.
Please try our delicious, healthy, low GI , DEVINE Corn, Zucchini and Chickpea Fritters
Makes approx 24 Servings
- 400g Chickpeas drained & rinsed
- 410g Creamed Corn
- 1 large zucchini, grated
- 11/2 Cups of Gluten Free Self Raising Flour
- 2 Free range eggs
- ½ Cup Almond Milk
- ½ Cup chopped flat leaf parsley & coriander
- 1 Garlic Clover Crushed
- Pepper to season
- Spray a large frying pan with oil. Heat over medium-high heat.
- In a bowl whisk together eggs and milk
- Add flour, whisk then add all ingredients. Stir together.
- Slowly cook ¼ of a cup at a time into frying pan.
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through. (usually cooking 3 at a time)
- Serve with 2 poached eggs, avocado & smoked salmon
Note: Feel free to serve as a breakfast, lunch or dinner option with a lean protein of your choice. We prefer a nice grilled fillet of salmon with a tomato. Add a mango, chili and lime salsa and you will be drooling. Have fun with it!.