When you’re looking at vegetables that can do the most good for your weight loss or fitness diet, zucchini should be one of the top choices. Opting towards more plant-based foods in your diet is a very powerful way to increase your overall health, while dropping pounds, gaining energy and generally making you feel better. Zucchini has many major health benefits without many disadvantages.
This is a dish that is truly delicious…..Enjoy
Pork Mince in Oyster Sauce with Zucchini NoodlesServes 4 Prep time 20mins
- 500g lean Pork Mince
- 2 small Zucchini
- 2 small carrots
- 1 cup of frozen corn and peas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger
- 3 tablespoons of oyster sauce
- 3 cloves of garlic crushed
- 1 teaspoon of chilli diced finely (more if you like a hot kick)
- Fresh sunflower spouts and coriander to garnish
- Peel carrots, cut Zucchini and carrots in half and place into veggie twister to make noodles, set aside.
- Heat a large fry pan with 1 tablespoon of olive oil; add fresh crushed garlic and lean pork mince.
- As mince begins to cook and brown add grated ginger, oyster sauce and chilli continue to stir.
- When meat is browned and cooked add frozen peas and corn, carrot simmer for 2minutes and then add in zucchini noodles stir through until warm (approx 1min)
- Serve and vanish with sunflower sprouts, coriander, and extra chopped chilli.