We are so in love with this recipe!
These are really dense muffins so they are a great, filling snack. The way we make them is just sweet enough without being overly sweet.
We highly suggest you make this recipe. Then, come back and tell us how much you love it… We know you will!
The Best Coconut, Blueberry & Apple Muffins
Prep time: 5 Minutes – Cook time: 25 Minutes – Total time: 30 Minutes
Yield: Makes 12 Regular Muffins or 24 Mini Muffins
- 440ml Lite Organic Coconut Milk
- 2 Free Range Eggs
- 2 Cups organic self raising flour (GF optional)
- 11/2 Cups of cococnut flakes
- 3/4 cup of Apple Sauce
- 300 g organic frozen Blueberries
- Silvered almonds (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees
- Thaw Blueberries on a plate with a paper towel
- Whisk together coconut, milk, apple sauce and eggs
- Sift in flour & stir in coconut flakes
- Once completely mixed fold in blueberries.
- Spray muffin tin or mini muffin tin with a healthy, non-stick cooking spray.
- Evenly scoop batter into muffin tin.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place on cooling rack.